Triggerbee allows you to convert more visitors into loyal customers. Triggerbee's software is installed on your website and tracks the activity of your visitors. It then allows you to use the data you collect to create personalized experiences that engage, transform, and increase customer loyalty.
- Log in to your Rule account
- Click "Settings" from the main menu
- Under the "account" tab, go down to the integration section
- Then tick the box Triggerbee Tracking
- Click to the Developer/Developer tab and create an API key.
Abandoned shopping cart
Triggerbee also allows you to have a forgotten basket if your e-commerce platform lacks this feature. To get started, follow the steps below:
- Create a new tag named cartinprogress (lower case)
- Create a new Group under Members -> Groups & custom field named Triggerbee, then create a custom field under that group named Products
- Contact Triggerbee at firstname.lastname@example.org to send a test call to Rule, then you can place an order for an abandoned cart template to email@example.com.
- When the abandoned cart is active between Rule and Triggerbee, the automation should be set up. Read more about it here
When Triggerbee detects that the customer has an abandoned cart, the event is sent to Rule, we recommend having a delay of 2 hours before the automation is sent out. If the customer makes a purchase during the delay, the automation will not be sent out.