How do I delete members and all of its data?
Deletion of individual members:
- To delete an individual member and all its data, follow the steps below. Please note that superadmin or Resubscriber permissions are required to have access to the feature. Contact email@example.com to obtain this permission.
1. From the menu, click on 'Members'. Here you can search the member's email address to access the member's customer card.
2. You then click on the ' edit ' icon to open up the customer card:
3. Once inside the member's customer card you will be greeted by a red button at the top right where it says ' delete '. When you click on the button a warning pops up that informs you that this is done directly and is not reversible, ie is permanent:
4. If you click ' Yes ', you delete the member from the account, along with all historical data about the member. This will not go to access again, as it is under the new GDPR Act if a member wishes to be deleted.
Deleting multiple members at the same time:
- To delete multiple members and all of its data, follow the steps below.
1. From the menu, click on 'Settings' followed by the Admin tab. Please note that in order to delete multiple members at the same time, these should not belong to a tag. That is, if you want to delete all members of a tag, you first go to 'Tags and Filters', click on 'Tags' and delete the tag you wish to delete the members of. These now end up in a single list under the Admin tab:
2. You click on the 'See All' button to see the members who do not have a tag. You can either choose to select one box at a time or click the box in the upper-left corner next to the question mark icon to select all the members that appear.
3. If you then click the 'Delete' button in the upper right, you will be met with a warning to remind you that this is permanent and that the data cannot be recovered. Clicking on 'Yes' will delete the selected addresses. Note that a maximum of 100 members can only be deleted at a time and it can take up to 5 minutes for the number of active members to be updated after deletion.