Gmail Promotions Tab
The configuration takes an estimated one hour according to the standard rate and you order it by emailing email@example.com.
Two ways to stand out in your inbox are:
- "Organization": you will see your logotype in the sender's circle.
- "PromotionCard" and "DiscountOffer": for occasional promotions that in short indicate that the Gmail algorithm perceives your offer as good and relevant to the recipient and therefore shows it high up in the Campaigns/Promotions tab.
- A – Logo (Organization)
- B – Discount code (DiscountOffer)
- C – Validity (DiscountOffer)
- D – Discount code (DiscountOffer)
- E – image (PromotionCard)
Where does the customer see Gmail Promotion Tabs?
Promotion Tab appears in Gmail's native apps for iOS and Android. At the time of writing, they are not visible in the browser, but Gmail has announced that it will. This profiling is also not visible in mail sent to Gmail.com but opened in another email program; For example, iOS Mail, Mac Mail, Outlook, Samsung Mail et cetera.
As the name implies, this option applies to email addresses at Gmail.com. This doesn't show up for organization addresses, even if they're using Google's G Suite. Not for Outlook, Hotmail, Yahoo, etc. In the Rule's database, Gmail.com represents approximately 25 percent of all email addresses.