Switch changes selected parts of your mailing
Switch is a function to be able to separate sections/offers in your mailing for selected segments. By using this feature,you can easily select which tag, filter or custom field to see the desired content.
You have Switch installed in your template and choose which parts of your mailing are displayed for which recipients. Maybe you want to exchange an offer. A title. Or a picture. What applies to Switch is that you can select either filter, tag or custom field to base your versions on. If you choose to base Switch on custom field it is athat can be used.
Here we show you how to proceed.
1. Open the campaign you are going to send out:
2. In this case, we want to send everything in the campaign equal to all except three offers that are changed for some recipients. Click on the Department gears and see how the Add Switch pops up as selections in the Green box. Select Add Switch by clicking the Green bar:
3. Now a green list becomes visible:
4. Click on it to find the following selections:
5. Now you are inserting the content to be displayed in case no other segmentation is selected. That is, the version 1/1 of the switch:
If you do not want that block to be visible to those who are not part of the segmentation, you can choose to remove it completely by clicking on the trash, and it will only be visible to the filters / tags / custom field selected in the remaining versions of the switch.
6. Then click the + sign to add a new content option:
7. Choose which tag, filter or custom field to see this option and change to the correct content in this version 2/2:
8. If you want to add more options, you can do so by re-clicking the + sign (and if you want to delete an option, click Recycle Bin):
9. Then skickar du kampanjen As usual.