Newsfeed automates your Content
Through the Newsfeed feature, automate your content flow in Rule. With a Newsfeed custom template, you can integrate your email channel with other digital channels.
Why use Newsfeed?
- Use already existing material
- Avoid double work
- It will be an automatic sync with the Web channel
- Examples of content: editorial material (such as news articles, blogs). Dynamic leaderboards (e.g. top sellers on the site).
How do you implement Newsfeed?
- Make sure that your webpages are OG-Custom
- Create the actual record, which should be OG-custom. One record per link.
- Set up a publicly accessible page where the Json list is published. (That is, a special URL that is a list of the various articles that Rule should download.)
- If you want to keep the page non-audience, no problem, you can unlock for our unique USER_AGENT. You get it from Rule(email@example.com).
- Order a template update from Rule(firstname.lastname@example.org)that inserts a Newsfeed block.
Then you can send your campaigns and let the flow automatically fold in the correct order in your mailing.
Here you will see an example of how we at Rule ourselves use the feed for our articles