Rule's in filters
Click tags & Filter
Click the New Rule button
1. member: Choose which field the rule should be based on, for example: Campaign, Automation, language or activity.
2. Mailing: There are new choices such as: Latest campaign, latest 5 promotions, latest 10 promotions. 3. Member: Ability to influence if member Have Or does not have...
4. statistic type: that opened the email, clicked on the link or received a mailing.
5. Number field: There you can specify the number (0-90) of Last Days
Use the up and down arrows to increase or decrease the number of days.
Tips! Use the arrow keys (up/down) on your keyboard.
6. Save rules: save new rules by pointing and clicking the Save Rule's button
Delete rule: tap and click the Recycle Bin to delete the rule
Save your rule
Click the Save Rule's button and the rule will be saved in a list, which can be used at a later time.
Create more rules
To create additional rules, point and click the New Rule button and a rule will be created that settles in a list under rules.
Delete/delete your rule by pointing and clicking on the dustbin/trashcan
Apply one or more rules
Use only one rule or use all rules
All rules are used in the list for rules
Rule Support team