Dark Mode in templates
Customize templates for Dark Mode
Now it is possible for you to have your templates adapted for Dark Mode.
There are some advantages to Dark Mode which is that it is a little kinder to the eyes and that it reduces the brightness of the screen.
Some important things to keep in mind:
- Have a custom logo in your template, which works with both a dark and light background. For example, have a logo with a transparent background and white shadow.
- Keep in mind that different email clients display Dark Mode in different ways.
Which e-mail chows support this?
- Gmail app (android) - Partially inverts
- Gmail app (iOS) - Fully inverts
- Outlook (android) - Partially inverts
- Outlook (iOS) - Partially inverted
- iOS Mail - Inverts Nothing
- Apple Mail - Inverts Nothing
- Outlook 2019 (MacOs) - Partially inverts
- Outlook 2019 (Windows) - Fully inverts
- Oulook.com - Partially inverts
If you want an update to your existing template, you can order this via firstname.lastname@example.org, the update costs a development hour 1250 SEK and a brand new template with standard Dark Mode costs 1450 SEK.