Integrating Magento with Rule
Do you have a shop through Magento?
Rule has a ready-made integration with Magento that makes it easy for you to get your customer and order data from Magento to Rule. Then you can set up automation flows in Rule, e.g. Thanks for the purchase, retention, winback and more. Magento integration is free to use for Rules customers and you can activate it yourself in a few simple steps.
First, create an API key in Rule. Then install the Rules app in Magento and then add the API key there. After that, future order data will automatically enter Rule.
- How is the app installed?
- How does the data appear in Rule?
How is the app installed?
- Sign in to Rule and go to the developer page https://app.rule.io/#/settings/developer
- Click on the "New API Key". The API key is a security credential,so treat it carefully, like a password.
- You may want to give your API key a name, for example, Magento
- Click "Copy". Now you have the API key in your computer's clipboard (ClipBook Viewer).
Now you're done in Rule and ready to install the Rules app in Magento!
Go to our Githubpage and follow our installation instructions
Log in to your store in Magento Admin.
Click on "Stores" / "Stores" on the left side of the menu
Press "settings" / "Configuration"
5. Press Rulemailer and set up the configuration the way you want it. Under API key, insert the Rule API key you created before
6. Under the settings above, you decide what data to transfer to Rule when a purchase is made. (Screenshot 1)
7. Press "Save Config" (Screenshot 2)
Data begins to appear in Rule immediately after the next order.
How does the data inside Rule appear?
These tags (see screenshot 4) can then be used to set up all the standard E-Commerce flows for marketing automation.
Inside the member, groups of custom field . Depending on the fields you have chosen to take from Magento to Rule, it may look a little different considering what you have chosen. This example creates 2 groups (Subscriber & Order).
The Order group is a historical group, which means that we save all orders in order. But in this example we have 1/1 order
For more information on how to set up marketing automation feeds klicka här.