Integrate Magento with Rule
Rule has a ready-made integration with Magento that makes it easy for you to get your customer and order data from Magento to Rule. Then you can set up automation flows in Rule, such as Thank you for purchase, retention, Winback and much more. The Magento integration is free to use for Rules customers and you can activate it yourself in a few simple steps.
|Tag i Rule||Description||Data sent to Rule|
|CartInProgress|| When one or more items have been placed in the shopping cart and have not yet completed the order
||Subscriber & Order Data|
|OrderCompleted||When the order is completed in e-commerce||Subscriber & Order Data|
|OrderShipped||An order was sent||Subscriber & Order Data|
Data fields sent to Rule
Subscriber.Source (MagentoRule) Subscriber.Zipcode Subscriber.City Subscriber.Country Subscriber.Address1 Subscriber.Address2 Subscriber.Number Subscriber.LastName Subscriber.Firstname
Order.Number Order.Date Order.Currency Order.ShippingAddress1 Order.ShippingAddress2 Order.ShippingCity Order.ShippingZip Order.ShippingCountryCode Order.TotalPrice Order.Weight Order.TotalTax Order.ProductCount Order.Discount Order.Categories Order.Names Order.Gateway
- To install the Rule app in Magento, go to our Github page and follow our installation instructions.
- Sign in to your store in Magento Admin > Click on "Stores" on the left side of the menu >Press "settings" / "Configuration"
- The next step is to create an API key, you can do this through the green button "New API key" on the right side:
- Click on Rulemailer and configure it the way you want it. Under the API key, insert the Rule API key you created earlier.
- In the settings above, you decide which data will be transferred to Rule when a purchase is made.
- Press "Save Config"
- Data will be visible in Rule immediately after the first order.
If you choose to remove all fields in the configuration above. Then no data will be sent to Rule, but in order for customers to receive their receipts even though no data is sent to Rule , receipts will be sent as transactional emails.
When you are done with your settings, make a test call to Rule for all your feeds, then you will be able to see in your account in Rule which data you receive and to which tag.
Did you get stuck at some stage? Watch the video or contact us at email@example.com We will gladly help you!