Integrate Infobaleen with Rule
How does integration with Infobaleen work?
Take your digital marketing to a new level by combining the infobale's powerful segmentation and personalization platform with your Rule account. Export segments from your Infobaleen platform directly to Rule as tags and target your marketing. Use personal product recommendations directly in your emails, which means personalized content for each recipient.
The integration is divided into 2 parts:
- Export segment from Infobaleen to Rule
- Personal product recommendations
How do I set up integration?
- Sign in to Rule and go to the developer page https://app.rule.io/#/settings/developer
- Click on the "New API Key". The API key is a security credential,so treat it carefully, like a password.
- Feel free to give your API key a name e.g. infobaleen
- Click "Copy". Now you have the API key in your computer's clipboard (ClipBook Viewer).
- Send the API key to your contact person at the infobale and it will be inserted correctly.
- The user identifier used in Rule must exist as user metadata in the Infobaleen platform. The default identifier is usually e-mail. If you're using a custom identifier, please provide us with information.
After all, you have a new export target available, "Rule", when exporting a segment from your platform. Exported slices appear as tags in Rule where you can target them with relevant content.
You will also be able to filter on the deregistration status from Rule when creating segments in your Infobaleen platform. These are the available fields. They have either a value of 1 (without subscription) or 0 (not subscribed).
Personal product recommendations
After everything is in place, you can send personalized emails that are dynamically filled with configurable product recommendations from Infobaleen when it's sent. Having multiple templates for custom recommendations can be a step to take it even further. Create multiple profiles with specific business rules and let Rule create one template for each. Add categorized blocks of custom recommendations to your content where you filter recommendations for specific category data.
As an example, one block with "Your recommendations in travel" and another with "Your recommendations from our latest products". Note that all profiles can use the same API key.