How to set up Brand Style
Link to fonts: legionfonts.com/otf-fonts
In this article we will go through step by step how you can create your own templates "Custom Super Template" and "Custom Newsletter", through our "Brand Style" feature.
We will go through the following:
- What is Brand Style and what is its purpose
- Step by step guide
- Use of Brand Style
- Example of the result
1. What is Brand Style and what is its purpose?
By setting up your Brand Style, it will save you time for every mailing you have to do if you use the "Custom Super Template" or "Custom Newsletter" template that is created after you have set up your company's graphic profile.
You post and save your company:
- Fonts: what fonts you have on your "Headings" and "Paragraphs".
- Colors: Banner, Button, Text color, Block background color and Background color.
We will go through what each element means in step 2.
2. Step by step how to navigate yourself
Click on "New Rule"
- Click here to enter the "Brand Style" view.
- Upload your company "Logo"
- Upload the file for the type of font you want on your headlines. Valid files are: otf, ttf, woff, woff2, if you don't have one you can download ready-made ones here!
- Upload a file for the type of font you want on your texts. Valid files are: otf, ttf, woff, woff2, if you don't have one you can download ready-made ones here!
- Select color code for "Banner", color of banners and selected buttons
- Choose the color code for "Button", the background color of some of your buttons.
- Select color code for "Text color", color of all text
- Select color code for "Block", color of your background color all blocks
- Select color code for "Background", color of your background
3. Using your Brand Style
Then click on "New mail" if you are in a campaign, or "New automation" if you are creating an automation.
Then your "Super Template" and "Newsletter" templates are located here with your Brand Style. In step 4 we will show you the result of this example.
4. Example of the result