Links - FAQ
In this article we will go through frequently asked questions about links. If you still feel that your questions are not being answered, you can contact email@example.com.
We will go through the following:
- How do I make text/image links in newsletters?
- How do I change the color of links?
- How can I get a list of people who clicked on a specific link?
- Why doesn't the link work?
1. How to make links in text/image in newsletters
To link text or image, select the text section or image, then click on the link icon to add your URL.
- Highlight text sections
- Click on the "Link" icon
- Insert the link here
- Then "OK"
2. How do I change the color of links?
You can change a specific link, or set all your links in the same email to be the same color automatically.
Click on "Advanced settings"
Then choose the color you want in "Global link flags".
- Select your link
- Click on this icon to be able to choose the color
- Choose your color, you can also click on "More colors" and you can enter the hex code of the color you want.
3. How can I get a list of people who clicked on a specific link?
- Go to the Campaigns menu to select the current campaign you are analyzing.
- Click the statistics icon on the current campaign.
- When the statistics for the campaign are displayed, click on the Export button that appears on the right just below the graphic.
- In the next step, choose whether the options for your export selection are via the "has" or "does not" options and choose between the options in the menu, including clicking on any link in the campaign. See Steps 1-3 below:
1) Select selection to export:
2) Enter the current link:
3) Selected export selection, selected link with the option to export the result to file. (You can also switch to exporting to a tag.)
- Finally, click on Export to get those who clicked on the link in a separate Excel sheet.
4. Why does the link not work?
What to consider in case of suspected errors-workable links in the newsletter:
- If you feel that links, text and/or image do not work as intended, go back to the current campaign to first make sure the address is spelled correctly.
- Note that the link can contain only one address. Sometimes when the work is fast, for example, you can An additional tracking address sneegy before the actual URL, which means that the address does not work when the mailing goes live.
- For the link tracking to work, you must specify the link's protocol, i.e. "http://" or "https://" before the rest of the address.
5. The links are automatically underlined, can I change this?
Of course, you can decide whether the links should be underlined or not. Follow the steps below:
Inside the campaign you are working on, on the right side you can select "Advanced settings".
It will automatically underline links, check it off and save!
Haven't started your newsletter yet? Here you can read about börja skicka nyhetsbrev!