How to add your own landing pages to Rule?
In this article, we will go through how to add landing pages inside Rule, for example for successful and/or unsuccessful registration.
To set the landing page for their unsubscriptions, start by:
- Click on the "Arrow icon" in the top right corner.
- Then click on "Settings".
Then you come to this view, then you go:
- Make sure you are in the "Account" section.
- Here you put the link to the landing page for deregistrations
Registration success/failure landing pages
To set landing pages for successful/failed registration, successful confirmation:
- Click on "Dashboard"
- Then go to "Members"
- Click on "Website form"
- Then choose which form you want to put your landing pages on
- Make sure you are in "Step 2 - Settings"
- This is where you add your links, double check that you put the right landing page in the right field.