How do you create automated feeds by email and/or SMS?
- Go to the Automation menu via the left-hand navigation list.
- Click New Automation.
- Select trigger as tag/filter (see above for info about tags and filters) that will determine when the mailing should expire. And you set the time for the mailing via the gear symbol.
- Click Add Mail OR add SMS to add a new message.
- Then select the current template that you want to use to proceed to create the mailing. There, enter the return address and email, header, and UTM code. (UTM means tracking specific mailing in Google Analytics and you can find more info here)
With rules Marketing automation tools, you can easily preset e-mail and/or SMS messages. You decide for yourself when your message should be sent out and also what should trigger it to be sent away.
(Below you will find an example image of a flow with three mailings, the first of which is sent out immediately, the second after 14 hours and the last after 25 days)
To start creating an automated flow, follow the points below:
– Once you have created the mailing, click Save Draft to save and Then click back to Automation to go back to editing the feed.
Back in the Automation menu, you'll see your new campaign created.
You can specify the time settings for the frequency of sending the mailing, see the gear icon. The icons on the right side of the image mean the following: the pen: adjust the mailing. Chart: see statistics. Cogwheel: Time customization settings.
To activate the entire feed or individual campaign, use the YES/NO button.
For automated order and delivery confirmations confirm that all necessary member information from the payment system becomes available in Rule via API. See Settings > developer Alternatively https://www.rule.se/apidoc/#overview.
Mvh Team Rule